- The candidates age must be between 35 to 45 year(s)
- The candidates must have MBA/ Post Graduate degree in Marketing from a reputed university
- The candidates who has B.Sc in EEE will be given preference
- 10-12 years of progressive job experience with 5 years experience in Managerial position is required.
- The applicants should have experience in Sales and Marketing of any renowned home appliance or electronics company.
- The candidates must be highly organized, a self-starter, who is able to work well with employees & clients of all levels in the corporate sector.
- Must possess polished presentation, top level marketing, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Strong leadership, Influence & negotiation skills with business acumen & must have the ability to present & engage at executive consumer levels.
- An excellent Manager with strategic planning experience and a proven record in developing and administering a marketing program.
- To develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate sales objectives for products and services.
- To establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Make sales plan as per given sales target focusing on corporate business segments such as- Industries, Corporate houses, Institutions, Government utilities, MES, contractors etc.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase
- Organize weekly/ monthly sales collection meetings with the team.
- Need to maintain good working relationship with architectural, consulting firms and other reputed corporate organizations.
- Responsible for increasing business opportunities through various routes and also need to develop new businesses.
- Provide aftersales service to the existing customers and also need to organize promotional initiatives for attracting the customers.
- Responsible to manage all the sales staffs and train them,; and need to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Ensure that marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets.
- Guide team to achieve the given targets.
- Need to have the knowledge of competitor activities with sales, collection, credit and new product entry.
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance.
- Prepare and present periodic budgets/sales forecasts to management.
Interest candidates are requested to send their CV to email@example.com or apply online at Bdjobs.com within June 16, 2017 mentioning the post applied for in the subject line if applying through e-mail.
Office Address: Novo Tower 270, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208