- You have a Bachelor in Business from a reputable university or any other degree with experience in Operations
- You have excellent communication skills with time management ability and structured approach to work.
- You are able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- You have successfully managed a team of 5-10 people and have field experience with cash management.
- You are able to recruit, train and constantly coach delivery staff for achieving your team and your KPIs.
- Plan and manage capacity to ensure there is sufficient capacity at all times in your area
- Ensure all orders are delivered on time in your area.
- Ensure all delivery riders maintain their schedule and are available for their shifts
- Perform daily cash collection and deposit at bank and report to Central Office
- Motivate and monitor delivery staff to continually improve their performance
- Build the area delivery operations team to provide excellent service to the customers
- Ensure that delivery staffs comply with the rules and regulations of the company
- Solve any ad hoc issues that arise during delivery operations time.
- Liaise with the logistics team to ensure the fleet is maintained properly
- Manage a team of up to 50 delivery staff incl. deliverymen, delivery team leader and executive
Foodpanda is looking forward to receiving your application for 3 Vacancies in Dhanmondi, Uttara, Gulshan including your potential start date in English! Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com within 10 June, 2017