- B.sc/Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institutes
- At least 10 year(s) experience in any reputed construction/real estate company
- Age minimum 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Designing, Planning, Project Management, QC & Compliance, Civil Engineering
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Must have ability to handle a project.
- Capable of assessing the strength of a construction as per design.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure, specifications, materials, colour, equipment, estimated costs and construction time.
- Capable of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of site work for completion of any work as per schedule.
- To ensure timely completion of works as per planned schedule.
- Co-ordinate and solve design related problems by consulting with design team.
- Maintain Construction data such as time, Progress, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results to establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Always keep update knowledge about the latest building/interior materials and their prices and availability.
- Preparing every day working plan consult with related people (Project in charge , Sub- Contractors, Mason) and make a report after completing day works and send it to project in charge
- Demolition works management.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV in hard copies Or they can send to email@example.com
Office Address: Multi Star Associates(provit Corporation), Dhanmondi Tower – 2nd Floor, House#4/A, Road# 16,
Dhaka – 1209, Bangladesh