- Completed Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Management(CA complete/part-qualified)
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting Software including Quick-books/MS Office products/database software/IT etc.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in accounting/finance & financial audits
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a SMT role
- Extensive understanding of INGO/international development
- Experience in the microfinance as well as water and sanitation sector.
- Working experience with institutional donors in the international development arena
- Fluency in English and Bangla
- Must have citizenship in Bangladesh/must possess legal authorization to work in Bangladesh
- Skills in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Able to demonstrate fiscally responsible decision making as well as able to handle conflict situations effectively
- Leading day-to-day finance operations including responsibility over accounting, payroll, accounts payable/receivables, budget and financial monitoring & internal audits of partner programs.
- The Country Director possesses the right to adapt, change, or reassign staff responsibilities based on the needs of the organization.
- Ensuring accounting are recorded properly in accounting software for all type office income and expenditures including maintaining bank accounts, books of account, Water.org reporting and government reports.
- Ensuring all financial transactions have back up documentation
- Oversee the use of office petty cash.
- Responsible for auditing programmatic fund and conducting regular desk reviews and on-site audits
- Responsible for Risk Management, develop a list of key areas of risk, ensure adequate monitoring of each is in place as well as ensure organizational risk is limited by immediately alerting the Program Officer, US Program Manager, Country Director and/or Senior International Program Manager when issues arise with partners’ use of programmatic funds.
- Responsible for Administrative Management and Organizational Support
- Ready to Travel up to 15% of time to projects as well as partner offices within and outside of Dhaka city.
Interested job applicants can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within September 18, 2016 mentioning the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Please follow and like us: